Does the company disclose a policy that stipulates the existence and scope of the company's efforts to address customers' welfare?
The Company is committed to meeting client requirements in a mutually fair and satisfactory manner. Through our subsidiaries, we aim to provide construction, real estate, power, mining and water clients/consumers with superior quality products and services at a reasonable price.
To protect customer safety and welfare, we abide by the relevant laws, rules and regulations set by the Philippine government, which include, but are not limited to, the Condominium Act (RA 4726), Electric Power Industry Reform Act (RA 9136), Mining Act (RA 7942), National Water Crisis Act (RA 8041).
At the Parent level, our directors, officers and employees are mandated to:
• Treat customers and other stakeholders with respect, integrity and professionalism at all times;
• Deal with customers, suppliers, business partners, creditors and government representatives in a fair and reasonable manner;
• Refer complaints of unfair, deceptive and fraudulent business practices of subsidiaries and affiliates to the Chief Compliance Officer.
1. Website - Corporate Governance/Company Policies/Customer Welfare Policy, Pages 3-4
2. PSE EDGE Disclosure - June 5, 2015
3. 2015 Annual Report, Page 110
4. 2015 Consolidated Changes in the Annual Corporate Governance Report (pages 46-47)